Exclusive Interview with Imran Khan
Tags: Exclusive Interview with Imran Khan, Malik Riaz, News Night with Talat, PTI. Imran Khan
two great guys!
Is my head phone damaged or there is no sound?
sound clear hai bhai
IK cannot say anything why he wants to protest.
good show Talat!
Talat is the best anchor and IMRAN KHAN is world Best Leader only IMRAN KHAN can save this country.
good interview Talat
Wow! I’m gobsmacked! That was a great match! Anchor asked some very hard questions but Imran answered with aplomb! I think Imran won it on the last ball! Congratulations to Talat!
Nice show. The good thing is Talaat bhai do not compromise on his questions.
Next show will be more interesting as it will include discussion on foreign policy.
zaberdast interview….none of the politician can answer Talat confidently …impressive
Imran Khan cant speak truth, hes clean bowled by Talat, now after PML-N he is strating protests
y dont Noora sharif tells truth abt relation with Mailk Riaz
He met malik raiz just two weeks ago (Watch Ch. Nisar Interview with Kashif Abbasi in which he confessed). If u want I can send youtube link
Stop playing on both sides of the wicket, They cant fool everyone all the time except some fools like u
Good job IK and Talat
Toughs guys on both sides of the table
can’t wait to listen to IK on foreign policy. And questions put by Talat. wow.
What a match. IK was at the backfoot most of the time. In fact Talat had him.
you know what Talat? i whole heartedly appreciate your questions frm IK. and i want you to do more of his interviews so tht IK should know what the masses of this country want from him. through these questions, you not only explore IK’s vision for future of PAK and his policy but you also educate/advise him to do what ppl expect him to do. you always hav compelled him to do a good research and study well the situations and decide the best for his steps forward.
i know IK can’t end the plethora of crisis this country is having but will certainly play a starting point towards eradicating those problems.
Very Good interview and i wish you do more with IK.
PTI accounts of expenses from Nov 2011 and receipt
Of party funds detailed to shown to public, because
We know the funds are receipt via via Riaz Tekhedar
By the instruction of AZ.
No.2 PTI never start sonamme to ISB this is facts
No. 3 PTI main financer who is in problems in SC
So they want to collect funds from USA
It means all parties collect funds fm USA settlers,
IK face not cover his words on questions. Talat
Ask some good questions than IK run away from
After seeing so many nice and critical (positive) comments, your comment just literally ruined the entire mood. There is no need to unleash such ignorance on each and every forum….You are asking a review of PTI’s accounts.. very good, I am with you on this. And the fact is that it’s only PTI whose entire funding is always audited by external auditors. Go to their website and read the financials. Other than this part of the comments, everything else you mentioned was pure rubbish.
1. You have absolutely no proof that Malik Riaz gave a single penny to IK/PTI. And IK has claimed that he would resign from politics if that could be proved. Now his credibility is known in the entire world, so yes, I will take his statement than yours.
2. When was the last time you saw any other party’s accounts let alone audited financial statements. Bro, there is not even a single party except PTI that is not funded by haram and corruption. Since it’s been happening for the last 3 decades, people like you have accepted it as a norm. But for PTI, you have even reached conclusion without even looking their statements. I am glad that PTI is being scrutinised at this level, but try to apply the same standards across the board, unless you know that parties you are following are entirely corrupt from top to bottom.
3. You and like yours always try to create this conspiracy of IK/AAZ being together…. there is nothing more ridiculous than this, as IK is the most vocal person against zardari…watch his interview in the last 5 years to enlighten yourself. Since your lovely leaders Mr. NS/SS have been making different statements in public vs what they say in pvt, so your inability to trust anyone is quite understandable.
4. Your Tsunami question was addressed by IK himself..watch that portion of the program again. Any leader whose vision/goal is in the interest of the nation will never make any decision just to get some political mileage at the cost of creating civil unrest.
6. Asking money fro US Settler to run a party….what is wrong with that. That’s exactly how the party fund themselves in ALL – repeat ALL – developed countries. My family, I and other members of Pakistani community here in my area financially support PTI, as we trust IK and believe that he is the last hope for our country. He may not be perfect, may make mistake, but at the least he has a vision, ability and determination to do something for the country.
We pray that he may get a chance to change the fate of our almost doomed-nation. Count my words…even if, God forbid, IK fails, his failure would be much better than the success of both ruling parties PPP/PMLN we have witnessed in the last 2-3 decades.
very hypothetical imagination!
Saach.TV © 2013. All Rights Reserved.